Join the Helium Arts team for a Communications Internship!
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP
Helium Arts is Ireland’s children’s arts and health organisation. We bring art, creativity and play to children and teenagers in hospital and healthcare settings across Ireland through award-winning, age-appropriate participatory arts programmes. Our programmes support children to express their experiences in new and imaginative ways, and in turn help them to rise above negative emotions and imagine new worlds without limitations. Here’s a short video, telling the story of our organisation and the children we work with: http://bit.ly/1MTbxaw
Helium Arts is seeking a Marketing & Communications intern who will work with the organisation’s core team to develop the Helium Arts brand and increase its public profile. The intern will be mentored by the Helium Arts Fundraising & Development officer, and work from the organisation’s Dublin base located on Upper Dorset street. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small team and contribute to helping the organisation to grow.
Please respond with Cover Letter and C.V. to email@example.com by Friday June 30th.
- Support the setup of a new CRM system, inputting data and assisting in the segmentation of databases & developing targeted communications relevant to these segments (training & support will be provided)
- Work with the Helium Arts core team to develop a direct marketing fundraising campaign
- Research prospective companies and individuals to send targeted communications to
- Support the Communications Officer in communications related administration, including collecting content for newsletters, website updating and social media marketing
- Support the Development Coordinator in developing fundraising communications for proposals, grant applications and campaigns & events.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Well-organised and ability to coordinate own workload
- An outgoing and passionate personality with ability to work well with others
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a problem-solving approach to new challenges
- Strong IT skills and comfortable with learning new IT systems
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle information in a confidential, sensitive manner with due care, respect and discretion