Join Helium Arts as Digital Marketing Intern & Help Change Children’s Lives!
At Helium Arts we believe creativity changes lives. Helium Arts programmes provide much-needed distraction and relief from the isolation, loneliness and depression caused by illness by supporting children with chronic conditions to ignite their creativity. Our programmes for sick kids take place in hospital and other settings in the community. To learn more, please see this short video.
Digital Marketing Internship
Helium Arts is seeking a motivated and tech savvy individual to support our Christmas campaign 2017. The role will allow the right candidate to be apart of the development and implementation of a digital campaign throughout all its stages. You will be a key team member, supporting the creation of amazing digital content, and finding the right channels to get it out to. At the end of the placement, you will have supported a growing organisation to build an online presence and a donor base to raise much-needed funds for the development of our programmes nationwide.
The role will be based in our Dublin office on Dorset Street with possibility to work remotely, if preferred. The hours are flexible but with a minimum commitment of two – three days per week.
- Work with the Fundraising & Communications team to create and develop engaging and innovative content for all social media and communication channels.
- Create online artwork and graphics including e-commerce banners and social media images
- Develop marketing materials for both print and digital media ( including email marketing)
- Liaise with digital, PR, creative and media agencies
- Help with monitoring analytics and contribute to creation of digital monthly reports.
You will Receive
- Support and supervision
- Pre-approved expenses reimbursed
- Insurance cover
- Access to any relevant training opportunities (budget dependent)
- Feedback, evaluation and references
Please apply if you are…
- Knowledgeable about social media platforms and digital marketing
- Have strong & effective communication skills with a creative mindset
- Fluent in English
- Able to use Microsoft Excel for basic analysis…we can help you here.
- Able to use Design Programmes for basic photo editing (this is a big advantage!)
- Able to edit video is a big plus (but not essential)
- Work experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Able to work independently and develop ideas through own initiative
- Willing to ‘roll up sleeves’ and help where needed to ensure the campaign meets its goals
To apply, please send a short Cover Letter and up to date C.V. to email@example.com by August 1st