Join Helium’s Youth Advisory Group!
Young people living with a long term illness are invited to join the Helium Arts National Youth Advisory Group!
What’s it all about?
At Helium Arts we value and listen to the views and voices of young people through our creative programme. We now wish to more actively involve young people at the heart of Helium’s work, through a Youth Advisory Group.
The Youth Advisory Group will be a diverse group of young people voicing their experiences and ideas through creative activities, to influence decision making about young people’s creative wellbeing, within and beyond participation in Helium’s programmes.
- Are you aged between 13 and 22 years of age?
- Are you living with a long-term health condition?
- Do you enjoy the arts and using your creativity?
- Do you want to make new friends and use your voice and opinions to make a difference?
- Do you believe that arts and creativity are valuable to young people’s well-being especially when living with long-term illness?
If so, we need your voice and ideas to help us make the best creative opportunities for young people living with long term health conditions!
To find out more come join us for the Helium Arts Youth Advisory Group Taster Workshop on Sat 21 Sept, 2019 at the Irish Museum of Modern Art
For further information and an application pack email: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 086 831 8132
The Youth Advisory Group is supported by The Arts Council.