ONLINE Art Programme from Home (ages 6-8)
Dates: 6-Week On & Offline Creative Programme: Nov 11 - Dec 16
This Winter, join our FREE six week art programme from your own home!
This programme is suitable for young people (ages 6-8), living with a lifelong physical health condition.
Over the course of this six week programme your child will receive weekly activities that encourage creativity and connect participants with other children across the country who have similar life experiences.
Keep an eye out for our weekly activity sheets which will be delivered to your inbox via Mailchimp. These step-by-step guides offer creative tips and techniques for parents / guardians and children. Expect to laugh, learn and connect with others through surprise postal drops, a Post Pal exchange and two optional online family sharings via Zoom.
Content and seasonal theme to be announced soon!
How to Register
To begin, simply click here to ‘Sign Up‘ and complete the form.
We’ll get in touch to say ‘hello’ and make sure that Helium Arts is the right fit.
Once eligibility is confirmed, we will get you started on a programme to suit you.
Email email@example.com or phone 083 010 3240 for any other queries.
Conditions include diabetes, epilepsy, chronic asthma, juvenile arthritis, heart conditions, spina bifida, cystic fibrosis, allergies, rare and complex conditions and more.
Important Information for Parent/Guardian:
- The programme is free of charge.
- It is facilitated by a trained and experienced artist.
- Participants will be aged between 6-8 years old with varying physical, lifelong health conditions, though with similar life experiences.
- Participants will receive art materials and artwork-in-progress from the artist through the post.
- Participation in the Post Pal exchange and online Zoom meet-ups are optional.
All places are subject to availability and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Booking a place on a programme for your child constitutes agreement to Helium Arts’ Terms of Service.